[QGIS-Developer] QGIS web client alternatives
Andreas Neumann
2018-12-11 06:51:18 UTC

For a presentation I want to list all existing web clients specializing
in collaboration with QGIS-Server.

I know that there is:

* QWC2: https://github.com/qgis/qwc2-demo-app
* Lizmap: https://www.lizmap.com/en/

but there are at least 2-3 more web clients that specialize in QGIS
server collaboration.

There is one from eastern Europe built with Angular - I forgot the name.

And isn't there one from Italy as well?

Can you help me fill the gaps?

Thanks,
Andreas
Peter Petrik

Hugo Mercier
2018-12-11 08:05:30 UTC
Post by Andreas Neumann
Hi,
For a presentation I want to list all existing web clients specializing
in collaboration with QGIS-Server.
* QWC2: https://github.com/qgis/qwc2-demo-app
* Lizmap: https://www.lizmap.com/en/
but there are at least 2-3 more web clients that specialize in QGIS
server collaboration.
There is one from eastern Europe built with Angular - I forgot the name.
And isn't there one from Italy as well?
This one I think:
https://g3wsuite.gis3w.it/en/