[QGIS-Developer] Wrong line widths in legend when saving layout as pdf
magerlin
2018-12-03 12:34:49 UTC
In QGIS 3.4.2 I have problems when saving a layout as PDF: The line widths
are wrong in the PDF. When saving to all other formats the line widths are
right.

Saved as PDF:

Saved in other formats:

-----
Regards Morten

Currently using Qgis 2.18.23 (OSGeo4) and Qgis 3.4.2 in parallel
Windows 7, 64bit
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html
Nyall Dawson
2018-12-03 23:04:20 UTC
Post by magerlin
In QGIS 3.4.2 I have problems when saving a layout as PDF: The line widths
are wrong in the PDF. When saving to all other formats the line widths are
right.
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t202356/PDF.png>
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t202356/All_other_formats.png>
I don't believe there's been any related changes here, unless it was
caused by the upgrade from Qt 5.9 -> Qt 5.11.

I wonder if you could download an earlier release of say 3.2.2 and
test with that to confirm?

Nyall
-----
magerlin
2018-12-04 12:09:50 UTC
Started by doing a very simple test project: Test.zip
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t202356/Test.zip>
and installed 3.2.2.

In this project I get wrong line width in pdf *both* in map and in legend
nomatter whether I use version 3.4.2, 3.2.2 or 2.18.26.

My original project still shows right line width in the map and wrong in the
legend in version 3.4.2 while it is wrong in both map and template in
version 2.18.26.

-----