[QGIS-Developer] Deadline 21Dec2018: Call for presentations and workshop for International QGIS UserConf
Luigi Pirelli
2018-12-03 16:10:56 UTC
Next* International QGIS User Conference and Developer Meeting* will take
place in the week from *4 to 10 March 2019 in A Coruña (Spain).*

The call for presentations and workshop *registration in: *
*https://goo.gl/u5rTFV* <https://goo.gl/u5rTFV>
*deadline *to present proposals is* 21 Dec 2019*

any info can be asked to: ***@qgis.es

The International QGIS User and Developer Conference wants to be the
referential conference, and a meeting point for the family of users and
developers orbiting around the QGIS project, in order to gather experiences
and sharing knowledge about QGIS. The language of the Conference is English.

The event is organized by the *Spanish QGIS Association* [1], the Spanish
user group, and the Galician *Xeoinquedos* community [2] with the help of *A
Coruña municipality* [3]. The event is under the QGIS.org umbrella.

[1] http://qgis.es/
[2] https://xeoinquedos.wordpress.com/
[3] https://www.coruna.gal/

Luigi Pirelli on behalf of the organizer committee.
Tim Sutton
2018-12-03 18:08:55 UTC
Thanks for this email Luigi - I made a blog post with more-or-less your text below here:

http://blog.qgis.org/2018/12/03/call-for-presentations-qgis-user-conference-and-developer-meeting-2019/

Regards

Tim
The call for presentations and workshop registration in: https://goo.gl/u5rTFV <https://goo.gl/u5rTFV>
deadline to present proposals is 21 Dec 2019
The International QGIS User and Developer Conference wants to be the referential conference, and a meeting point for the family of users and developers orbiting around the QGIS project, in order to gather experiences and sharing knowledge about QGIS. The language of the Conference is English.
The event is organized by the Spanish QGIS Association [1], the Spanish user group, and the Galician Xeoinquedos community [2] with the help of A Coruña municipality [3]. The event is under the QGIS.org umbrella.
[1] http://qgis.es/ <http://qgis.es/>
[2] https://xeoinquedos.wordpress.com/ <https://xeoinquedos.wordpress.com/>
[3] https://www.coruna.gal/ <https://www.coruna.gal/>
Luigi Pirelli on behalf of the organizer committee.
—

Tim Sutton

Co-founder: Kartoza
Ex Project chair: QGIS.org

Desktop GIS programming services
Geospatial web development
GIS Training
Consulting Services

Skype: timlinux
IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net
Luigi Pirelli
2018-12-03 21:45:39 UTC
thank you tim... please can you adjust the blog post formatting?

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
*
https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition
* Hire me: http://goo.gl/BYRQKg
*IRC:* timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net
Tim Sutton
2018-12-03 22:21:27 UTC
Done hopefully looks ok now? If you can share a pic of A Coruña I will add it to the post.

Regards

Tim
Post by Luigi Pirelli
thank you tim... please can you adjust the blog post formatting?
Luigi Pirelli
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli <https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli>
* Stackexchange: http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli>
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir <https://github.com/luipir>
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition <https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition>
* Hire me: http://goo.gl/BYRQKg <http://goo.gl/BYRQKg>
http://blog.qgis.org/2018/12/03/call-for-presentations-qgis-user-conference-and-developer-meeting-2019/ <http://blog.qgis.org/2018/12/03/call-for-presentations-qgis-user-conference-and-developer-meeting-2019/>
Regards
Tim
The call for presentations and workshop registration in: https://goo.gl/u5rTFV <https://goo.gl/u5rTFV>
deadline to present proposals is 21 Dec 2019
The International QGIS User and Developer Conference wants to be the referential conference, and a meeting point for the family of users and developers orbiting around the QGIS project, in order to gather experiences and sharing knowledge about QGIS. The language of the Conference is English.
The event is organized by the Spanish QGIS Association [1], the Spanish user group, and the Galician Xeoinquedos community [2] with the help of A Coruña municipality [3]. The event is under the QGIS.org <http://qgis.org/> umbrella.
Ex Project chair: QGIS.org <http://qgis.org/>
Desktop GIS programming services
Geospatial web development
GIS Training
Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux
IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net <http://freenode.net/>
<KartozaNewLogoThumbnail.jpg><KartozaNewLogoThumbnail.jpg>
—

IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net
Luigi Pirelli

*IRC:* timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net
Luigi Pirelli
2018-12-04 10:15:51 UTC
you can get the photo used in the web page:

for sure the Municipality has a press release set of images, but here in
spain will be holidays for the rest of the week for the Constriturion
celebration... so I think will be hard to have feedback from them.

p.s. I'm waiting also a press release from municipality because thay asked
me and I send them a "almost" done press release.

cheers

*IRC:* timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net
Luigi Pirelli
2018-12-04 10:24:37 UTC
but I would prefer

or
this from municipality web page
http://www.coruna.gal/portal/es/agenda/proximos-eventos/detalle-agenda/visita-guiada-interpretativa-al-espacio-natural-de-interes-local-de-la-torre-de-hercules/suceso/1453645899131?argIdioma=es

https://github.com/qgises/user_conf_2019_homepage/blob/master/assets/img/backgrounds/coruna.jpg
*IRC:* timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net
Tim Sutton
2018-12-04 10:34:29 UTC
Hi

Ok updated with the first image below:

http://blog.qgis.org/2018/12/03/call-for-presentations-qgis-user-conference-and-developer-meeting-2019/

Regards

Tim
Post by Luigi Pirelli
but I would prefer
http://www.esncoruna.org/images/coru.jpg <http://www.esncoruna.org/images/coru.jpg>
http://www.coruna.gal/portal/es/agenda/proximos-eventos/detalle-agenda/visita-guiada-interpretativa-al-espacio-natural-de-interes-local-de-la-torre-de-hercules/suceso/1453645899131?argIdioma=es <http://www.coruna.gal/portal/es/agenda/proximos-eventos/detalle-agenda/visita-guiada-interpretativa-al-espacio-natural-de-interes-local-de-la-torre-de-hercules/suceso/1453645899131?argIdioma=es>
https://github.com/qgises/user_conf_2019_homepage/blob/master/assets/img/backgrounds/coruna.jpg <https://github.com/qgises/user_conf_2019_homepage/blob/master/assets/img/backgrounds/coruna.jpg>

IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net
Luigi Pirelli

*IRC:* timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net